Ice-O-Matic introduces a new line of compact, under-counter ice machines that are ideal for small space applications, available in November 2013.
With a compact design and easy-to-access cabinet, Ice-O-Matic’s new line of under-counter ice machines offer an unsurpassed level of production and storage, available in 60, 80, 100 pound variations.
“Compact, self-contained units are the most popular size of ice machines worldwide, which is why we designed the HIS line for customers in all regions of the globe,” said Ice-O-Matic Director of Marketing and HIS Product Manager Scott DeShetler. “These units are perfect for installation in small bars and restaurants, kiosks, office buildings, spas – anywhere perfect-tasting ice is needed in a limited amount of space.”
HIS machines provide an array of unique features, including horizontal evaporator plates that produce crystal clear, full size cubes and storage capacity of up to 51lbs. Full product features include:
- - Produces up to 100 pounds of ice per day with storage capacity of up to 51 pounds.
- - Horizontal evaporator plate constructed from durable, electroless nickel, ensuring reliability over time.
- - Elegant Euro styling.
- - Each unit is produced in both 50Hz and 60Hz voltages, meeting global requirements.
- - Each unit is low profile at 37" high and 15”-20” wide.
- - Large bin opening for easy access to ice.
- - With legs removed, each machine meets ADA requirements.
- - Front air intake and discharge for under-counter installation.
- - Easy electrical connections and simple control panel.
Visit this link to learn more about the new HIS Line. For more information on Ice-O-Matic’s assortment of commercial ice machines and accessories, including ENERGY STAR-qualified products, visit iceomatic.com. Ice. Pure and Simple.™